cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Canvas Docker Setup - Problem with sockets

Jump to solution

Hi, I was installing the Docker version of Canvas form GitHub using vbox. All was fine after I run into this problem.

I just typed "bundle exec rails server" (Also followed step by step what the github repo says).313651_Captura de pantalla de 2019-05-19 17-01-55.png

And this is the output in the terminal, using ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

313703_Captura de pantalla de 2019-05-19 17-03-43.png

Since I don't know Ruby I'm not really sure where to start to find the problem at. Thank you in advance. And sorry for my bad grammar, English is not my native language. #canvas setup

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, wilson.quesada@tecsup.edu.pe‌, we noticed that you've already posted a very similar question here: Socket problems - Canvas Docker. To prevent parallel and possibly duplicative threads from developing we're going to lock this discussion and ask people to post their responses to the above-linked question.

(And we're moving this question out of the InstructureCon space as well.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, wilson.quesada@tecsup.edu.pe‌, we noticed that you've already posted a very similar question here: Socket problems - Canvas Docker. To prevent parallel and possibly duplicative threads from developing we're going to lock this discussion and ask people to post their responses to the above-linked question.

(And we're moving this question out of the InstructureCon space as well.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels