cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Canvas Grade passback not getting authenticated

Jump to solution

We are implemeting Canvas grade passback by posing to lis_outcome_service_url received while launching the assignment.

I have generated OAuth signature using all the parameter we receive except 'oauth_signature' but still not getting authorized and get response as 319583_canvas-error.PNG

Here is the xml I am using

<?xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?><imsx_POXEnvelopeRequest xmlns="http://www.imsglobal.org/services/ltiv1p1/xsd/imsoms_v1p0">
<imsx_POXHeader>
<imsx_POXRequestHeaderInfo>
<imsx_version>V1.0</imsx_version>
<imsx_messageIdentifier>999999123</imsx_messageIdentifier>
</imsx_POXRequestHeaderInfo>
</imsx_POXHeader>
<imsx_POXBody>
<replaceResultRequest>
<resultRecord>
<sourcedGUID>
<sourcedId>55-35-96-45-881bf9a8be65179c82c50bd4436a5675b48c64c5</sourcedId>
</sourcedGUID>
<result>
<resultScore>
<language>en</language>
<textString>0.88</textString>
</resultScore> <!-- Added element -->
<resultData>
<ltiLaunchUrl>https://bubba-nararao.benchmarkuniverse.com/lti?lti_submission_id=55</ltiLaunchUrl>
</resultData>
</result>
</resultRecord>
</replaceResultRequest>
</imsx_POXBody>
</imsx_POXEnvelopeRequest>

When I call this API through POSTMAN it works like a charm. Something is wrong when i Try to do with PHP laravel.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Thanks Robbie, my issue is resolved and grade passback API is working fine.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

nayana.rane@hurix.com, greetings! I've shared your question with the Canvas Developers‌ group in the Community to see if they can help. They are the ones who work a lot with the Canvas API and coding/programming, so hopefully, they can assist! 

Kona

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

nayana.rane@hurix.com,

I apologize for your questions sitting in the community so long without a response.  It looks like you have stumped the Canvas Community.

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks Robbie, my issue is resolved and grade passback API is working fine.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos