cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaldeat
Learner

Canvas Integration for Flipgrid

Jump to solution

I would like to add #Flipgrid as an external tool (app) in a Canvas course, however, Flipgrid is not an option in the programs listed under External Apps.  I added the integration on the Flipgrid site and have the Consumer Key and Secret Question ready to go.  Canvas doesn't give me the option to add this program.  Anyone had this problem?  Can anyone advise?  Thank you..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chaldeat
Learner

Followup:  I found out that our institution must approve Flipgrid as an internal tool.  If/when this has been established, faculty will be able to utilize Flipgrid within their Canvas course.  I'm excited and hope it works out that this tool can be used. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @chaldeat  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I found this discussion topic which includes some Flipgrid links.  I'm hoping that these links will help to answer your question and let you get the Flipgrid/Canvas integration installed in your school's Canvas environment: Anyone using Flipgrid?  You'll need to scroll down quite a bit to a posting from traciebosket where she provides some useful links.  I hope this helps, Chanda.

chaldeat
Learner

Followup:  I found out that our institution must approve Flipgrid as an internal tool.  If/when this has been established, faculty will be able to utilize Flipgrid within their Canvas course.  I'm excited and hope it works out that this tool can be used. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
chaldeat
Learner

>>  I meant as an external tool.