cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Canvas + Seesaw

I would love to hear from others that are using Canvas + Seesaw in the elementary setting (PK-5).

Thank you in advance!

55 Replies
Highlighted

We are in the same boat - required to use Canvas this fall and still using Seesaw. I have found a way to embed Seesaw within Canvas if you would like. We are excited about it.

Highlighted

@jbieber  please share how you are embedding Seesaw into canvas please. Kathryn.Ives@pfisd.net

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

My first graders use Seesaw from the time they start school in Preschool or Kdg. By the time they get to me they are pretty good at navigating. When we started distance learning, we began using Canvas so we had the instruction piece. Can’t these two platforms be more compatible so our littler learners can still use what is familiar to them AND get the benefits of Canvas?

Highlighted

Hey Heather - I think we have found a way for it to be compatible. Let me know if you are interested and I could walk you through the app embedding of Seesaw into Canvas.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Please tell me more - it it actually embedding or is it linking to the activity or using the redirect tool?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Could you post the steps that you found?

Highlighted

Yes, I'm curious about how you did this as well. Thanks for sharing, in advance!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Here is the Screenshot of how we added it as an app.

Here is what it looks like for us - Screenshot 2

Highlighted

Are you using Seesaw for Schools? I also you are using Clever, what is the

purpose?

On Thu, May 28, 2020, 1:55 PM jbieber@spencerschools.org <

0 Kudos
Highlighted

In the launch url section, where did you get that address?

On Thu, May 28, 2020, 1:55 PM jbieber@spencerschools.org <

Labels