Canvas Studio Playlist?

Jump to solution
MalenaM
Community Explorer

I broke up a 20+ minute lesson into small videos, but I don't want to post 10 different videos on a single page. Does Canvas have (or planning) an playlist option? Or is there a workaround someone else is already using?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @MalenaM ...

Good on you to chunk out your videos into shorter lengths for your students.  But, I hear you on the fact that having multiple videos on the same page (or even multiple videos one page after another, etc.) can be a lot to wade through.  Unfortunately, I am not aware of any functionality within Studio that allows you to create a "playlist" like you can do in YouTube, for example.  That would be a neat idea, though.  I would suggest that you submit it as a Feature Idea here in the Community so that others can evaluate it and provide their own use cases as well.  To submit a new Feature Idea, click on the PRODUCT menu from any screen here in the Community, and then click on IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  Then, click on the "Suggest an idea" button.  Here are a few Guides to get you started:

I know this probably isn't the answer you were looking for, but I hope it's helped in some way to answer your question.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care...be well.

View solution in original post