cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor II

Canvas Studio/ Sharing Video Quizzes

Jump to solution

Hi, Canvas Fans!

Does anyone know if Studio users can share a video quiz through Canvas Studio?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Surveyor II

Hi @chofer !

I noticed that the guide states:

• Any quizzes added to a video will not be included when the video is shared. 

I was hoping that someone knew a possible way around it.  

Thanks for your reply 😎

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @Canvastic ...

Yes, I believe this should be possible.  Are you following the instructions in this Guide?  How do I share media with a user in Canvas Studio? - Canvas Community

Tags (4)
Surveyor II

Hi @chofer !

I noticed that the guide states:

• Any quizzes added to a video will not be included when the video is shared. 

I was hoping that someone knew a possible way around it.  

Thanks for your reply 😎

View solution in original post

@Canvastic ...

Oh, good catch!  You are correct.  In my haste to find a Guide for you, I failed to see that part in the blue box.  My apologies.

Surveyor II

All is good @chofer ! Is it possible to suggest the idea( making video quizzes shareable) to the Studio engineers? 

Thanks😎

Yes, you can create a new Feature Request at any time by clicking on the PRODUCT menu at the top of any screen here in the Community and then selecting IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  You'll see a red "Suggest an idea" button on that page where you can start your idea (and it will also search for existing ideas based on keywords you type in).  Hope this helps...

Surveyor

A workaround I figured out in the meantime is to make an assignment with the Studio Video Quiz and then you can share the assignment. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the idea! 

I'll give it  a try 😎👍