cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Canvas Studio and Course imports?

Hello, 

My institution is considering the adoption of Canvas studio. However, there is a major concern we have that we cannot seem to get answered anywhere. 

When a course is "rolled over" or imported to a course shell for a new semester are Canvas studio quizzes imported as well or is the information stored at the global/account level rather than at the course level? Rolling courses over is a large part of our semester to semester work flow and losing work in Canvas Studio would essentially be a deal breaker for us with adopting it. 

Thank you for any inout on this particular topic. 

-Frank

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi!

For users to take the quiz, the media must be embedded in Canvas.

Note: Once a version of a quiz has been embedded or taken, it cannot be edited.

Heres the detailed Guide on that: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Studio/How-do-I-create-a-Canvas-Studio-video-quiz-in-a-course/ta-...

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thank you for the response! 

However, I was asking about whether or not a Canvas studio quiz is imported along with other course content e.g. pages, modules, assignments, discussions etc etc when a course import is done? 

So let's suppose I make 10 Canvas Studio Quizzes in my Fall semester shell and then come Spring 2021 I want to roll the content over from my Fall 2020 course shell. I know that the pages, modules, assignments, discussions, and quizzes roll over and import, but will the Canvas Studio Quizzes roll over as well? 

-Frank 

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels