Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Canvas Studio beginner

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to learn more about Canvas Studio. I would like to start by adding narration to PowerPoint lectures or Word/PDF documents. I hope to learn as much as I can about what Canvas Studio has to offer and utilize what's there.  I have played around but I need guidance about what to do.  

Is there a beginner level training course or tutorial that shows instructors how to begin using use Canvas Studio? I have searched but I get a million results and need a good starting point with Canvas Studio.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, acampbell@tcc.edu‌, have you checked out the resources in the Canvas Studio Users Group ? That's also a great place to ask questions of Studio users.

Here are some videos that will help:

(the title cards still read "Arc" and will be updated soon)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, acampbell@tcc.edu‌, have you checked out the resources in the Canvas Studio Users Group ? That's also a great place to ask questions of Studio users.

Here are some videos that will help:

(the title cards still read "Arc" and will be updated soon)

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you! I was overwhelmed with all the results of my searches and needed a jumping off point.

I will definitely check out those links!

Highlighted
Adventurer

acampbell@tcc.edu‌ - One additional tip is to become a little familiar with the editing features of the screen recorder, which is currently based on the Screen-cast-o-matic tool.  The videos below may differ slightly from what we see in Canvas but I think they do a fantastic job of filling in blanks.    Video Editing Archives | Screencast-O-Matic 

---

ps.  an additional pointer is to remember to perform any edits before you upload the video.  If you forget to do this then just download a copy of the video back to your computer and then insert that video file into a new recording.  To do this you have to create a new recording and then just click stop shortly after starting.  Then insert the file you downloaded to replace what you just created.  This is a little wonky but it works.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels