cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Canvas Studio

Jump to solution

How do I get Canvas Studio enabled in my classes?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, john.kerr@dmschools.org Thank You for posting your question.  Two days ago, I replied to another Community member who had a very similar question to yours.  Please check out my response in Canvas Studio is not listed as one of my external tools.  Hopefully it will help to answer your question.  Please sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks John!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, john.kerr@dmschools.org Thank You for posting your question.  Two days ago, I replied to another Community member who had a very similar question to yours.  Please check out my response in Canvas Studio is not listed as one of my external tools.  Hopefully it will help to answer your question.  Please sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks John!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Coach
Community Coach

John,

If your school has licensed Canvas Studio but you don't see the navigation item in your course, go to Settings, Navigation and see if it is listed in the lower section of disabled items.  If it is, simply drag it to the upper, enable section and Save your settings.  As Chris pointed out in the above referenced post, Canvas Studio is a paid addition to Canvas so it's possible you won't be able to do this if your school hasn't licensed it.

Rick