cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Canvas and WordPress privacy settings

I'm looking for information about WordPress integration and privacy settings. As was mentioned in this post

https://community.canvaslms.com/message/52373-anyone-playing-with-integrating-wordpress-and-canvas 

I'd like to know of any solutions that allow for the WordPress site to be closed to the public but accessible to students through Canvas. Has anyone had success with this? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello cac@stanford.edu Welcome (though quite belated) to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I've been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here unanswered for over five months.  It appears as though you may have stumped the Community with your question.  Have you been able to come up with any solutions on your own re: WordPress privacy settings since you first posted this question in early June?  If so, would you be willing to share what you've learned back here in the Community?  Or, if you are still looking for some feedback from Community members, please let us know that as well so that someone might be able to reply.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found a solution for you at this time...but more because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread since June 5, 2018.  This will not prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this posting, however.  I hope that's alright with you, Carrie.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.