Canvas courses not showing

Jump to solution
Connor3363
Community Member

School is starting up in the next couple days but my courses are not showing please help.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@Connor3363 

Are the courses not displaying (i.e. is the Canvas Dashboard flickering) or are there no courses listed at all?

If the Dashboard is flickering, it's possible that this is due to an out-of-date browser. Please compare the browser version you're using to access Canvas with those ilsted in What are the browser and computer requirements for Canvas? and if your browser is older than what is listed there, update as needed.

If you don't see any enrollments at all, please know that the members participating here don't have access to courses or accounts other than their own, so you'll need to direct your question to the local eLearning support team or IT Desk for your district.

Good luck! Stay safe, stay well, and keep learning. 🙂

View solution in original post

Good morning, @JohnRoussakis ...

If you are not able to see your courses you are taking within Canvas (via the "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen), then you will need to speak with someone at your school such as a local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning department.  They should be able to help you with getting your courses to show up in Canvas.  I searched your school's website, and I found this resource (which appear to be within Canvas):

MyCanvas Guide: Digital Skills Toolkit

At the bottom of this page, there is a yellow "Get Help" button.  Go there, and you'll see a bunch of options for you to get help at your school.  Hopefully one of those will be of assistance.

Good luck to you this school year!

View solution in original post