cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Canvas grades not syncing to PTP

I copied over a course I used last year to a new course linked to PowerTeacherPro and imported my assignments groups into Canvas. However, none of my grades will sync. In monitoring and reporting, I see an error message that the "Kimono job has timed out." Can anyone help me sync grades? They worked last year and are working for other teachers in my school.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, skitchens.lec@lee.k12.nc.us Thank You for posting your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here in the Canvas Community unanswered since August 23, 2018.  It appears you may have stumped the Community with your question.  Have you been able to find any solutions on your own since you first posted this question?  If so, would you be willing to share those with us back here in this topic?  Or, are you still looking for some help from members of the Community with this question?  I am going to share your question with the K-12‌ group here in the Community in hopes that your question will gain some additional exposure.  If you are not yet following this group, please use the group link that I have provided, and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the page.  Also, click on the "Actions" button (also at the top right corner), and then click on "Join group".  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found an answer for you...but more because we haven't heard back from you and there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over four months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Sarah.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels