Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

Canvas in Primary Schools

Jump to solution

Please may I make connections with other primary school who are using Canvas in Australia?

We are about to implement Canvas after a half-hearted use of another LMS.  I would like to know what has worked well leading up to beginning Canvas, what has not been so successful etc. 

Looking forward to sharing ideas with like-minded primary teachers.

Many thanks

Bobby

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
julian
Instructure
Instructure

Welcome to the community. So excited to have you (and hopefully many more Tasmanian teachers) joining us...and the community here is a great place to start connecting.

Ill be sure to tell schools I come across that you are here and we can hopefully get some great discussions going.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

In case you did not know there are a couple of Aussie (Oi Oi Oi) pages to be aware of. 

• We have a dedicated area for Asia Pacific teachers that you can access by clicking here.
  • We also have a local event called CanvasCon coming up soon to get teachers together. Would be great if you can make it. More info is here.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Welcome aboard

Julian

View solution in original post

6 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@Bobby2 ‌, greetings and welcome to the Canvas Community! I'm going to share your question with the K-12‌ group in the Community and a Canvas employee who is in Australia to see if they can help!

i would aalso recommend joining the K-12 group so you can see what resources and information are already available to you! 

Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

Many thanks. The support Canvas offers is wonderful.

Bobby

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Yes, the Canvas Community is pretty great!

julian
Instructure
Instructure

Welcome to the community. So excited to have you (and hopefully many more Tasmanian teachers) joining us...and the community here is a great place to start connecting.

Ill be sure to tell schools I come across that you are here and we can hopefully get some great discussions going.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

In case you did not know there are a couple of Aussie (Oi Oi Oi) pages to be aware of. 

• We have a dedicated area for Asia Pacific teachers that you can access by clicking here.
  • We also have a local event called CanvasCon coming up soon to get teachers together. Would be great if you can make it. More info is here.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Welcome aboard

Julian

View solution in original post

Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

This is just what I needed to hear. Many thanks.

Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

By the way, I'm a Kiwi but proud to represent Australia also.