cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robert-vanderli
Community Member

Canvas is unreliable

Why can I not download lecture slides? I have tried multiple times and every time I get the response that the server is not responding. This is frustrating and has been a reoccurring theme with canvas.

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@robert-vanderli , I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with Canvas. Does this problem seem to occur on different computers? Have you tried switching Internet browsers (Firefox or Chrome)? I'd start with this first. Also, have you talked to your Instructor about the problems you're having? If not, then I'd definitely let them know. In addition, if you haven't already, please contact Canvas Support (Help link --> Report a Problem). Getting support involved is important because they can do a lot of back-end trouble-shooting that your Instructor and the Community (where you posted this question) can't do.

Hope this helps!

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @robert-vanderli ‌ ~ I hope that since you initially posted your question that you've had more reliable experiences with Canvas. If that is the case, what helped improve your navigation? Since it's been a while since we've heard from you, I'm going to mark this question as "assumed answered" but that will not prevent you or anyone else from commenting. Hopefully, we'll hear from you soon!