cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
captdannyhawaii
Surveyor

Canvas login

please advise me on how to log into the Canvas in CTC link. I have my new user ID but when I enter my password as per canvas instruction, I received a red flag saying my password was incorrect.  Is there someone I can talk to on the phone to ensure I am able to access the Canvas before the Sping quarter starts? 

Presently, I am able to access my Canvas system by using my present user id and password. Thanks.

Regards,
Danny 

206-718-7084

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @captdannyhawaii ...

Sorry to hear that you are having password difficulties getting logged in to Canvas.  I'm not sure what school CTC is, and the vast majority of folks here in the Canvas Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  I am also not sure if your school uses the normal Canvas login page or via a custom login page (some examples shown here: How do I log in to Canvas as a student? - Canvas Community).  That would depend on how your school's local Canvas administrators have chosen to set things up at your school.  For example, at our Technical College, we have a single sign-on process from our student/staff portal.  If students/instructors have issues logging in to Canvas, they need to call our local help desk...not the Canvas help desk.  This may be the case for you as well, but someone such as a local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning team may be able to provide you with more specifics about this.  Here are a couple additional Guides...just in case:

Hopefully this information will be of some help to you.  Please let members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care...be well.