Canvas not working

Jump to solution
bolusra
Community Novice

I am unable to access the content in the 'Files' section for one of my courses but it is available for other students. How do I fix this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @bolusra  Welcome to the Canvas Community. That is extremely unusual behavior for other students to be able to see something but not one, individual student, and that usually points to something amiss with your specific computer environment.  First, please make sure that your computer is up to specifications as well as your browser by following those links.  (The browser page also has information on the mobile apps, in case that's what you're using.) 

Is the Files menu are visible to you, but you just can't get into it? If so, make sure you've disabled pop-up blockers, since clicking on a file will open a file previewing program in Canvas.

If none of that helps, you may have to check with your institution's technical support, which appears to be here, to see if they can provide any tips, since it's obviously difficult for us in the Community to do trouble-shooting remotely.  

I hope this helps a bit, Rachel.  Good luck with your studies!

View solution in original post

0 Likes