cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baretbailey
Surveyor

Canvas teacher app is showing two copies of students for assignments when grading?

Jump to solution

When grading on the Canvas app on an iphone, submitted assignments will have each student show up twice. 1 copy of the student will be blank and the other will have the actual submitted assignment. The other teachers at my school are seeing the same thing on some assignments. Is there a fix for this?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Canvas Teacher 1.12.2 for iOS has a fix for this issue. If the issue appears again, please feel free to reply to this discussion. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
scardalliaguet
Surveyor

I am having the same problem. It does not let me drag to go to the next assignment I need to grade. Could someone help with this? Thank you.

@baretbailey,

I have not heard of this issue. What kind of assignment are students submitting? Is it a file upload, text, etc.? My suggestion would be to contact your local tech support to research and create a Canvas support ticket. I'll keep an eye out for any solutions in the meantime. 

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @baretbailey,

Canvas Teacher 1.12.1 was just released with a possible fix for this issue. Can you see if this fixes this issue? 

I am experiencing this same issue. It began right after the 1.12.1 update. My colleagues are experiencing the same problem. I hope the developers are aware of this and are seeking a solution. It would be nice to know if they are working on it. 

Canvas issued an iOS Teacher App update today. The update appears to fix this issue.

Kevin-Reitman
Surveyor II

I have a teacher having the same issue today.

adaugherty
Surveyor

I have a teacher that is having the same issue. iPad is up to date as well as the Canvas Teacher app.

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Canvas Teacher 1.12.2 for iOS has a fix for this issue. If the issue appears again, please feel free to reply to this discussion. Thanks! 

View solution in original post