cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amandalane
Community Member

Canvas training

Jump to solution

I signed up for the canvas training GEN-S097, I have it in my class schedule, it is not avail. on canvas with my other courses? Does it take time to enter into canvas, if so how long does it take?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bneporadny
Navigator

Hi Amanda,

Welcome the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted this question in a global community of people exchanging their tips and tricks for using the Canvas LMS to engage learners.  Unfortunately we in the community cannot answer your question about your GEN-S097 course as this a course specific to your institution and each institution has different process and procedures for getting students enrolled into their course within Canvas. 

I would recommend you reach out to your schools, help desk, dean or advisor for further assistance with this issue as they would have knowledge and access to your institutions instance of Canvas. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
bneporadny
Navigator

Hi Amanda,

Welcome the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted this question in a global community of people exchanging their tips and tricks for using the Canvas LMS to engage learners.  Unfortunately we in the community cannot answer your question about your GEN-S097 course as this a course specific to your institution and each institution has different process and procedures for getting students enrolled into their course within Canvas. 

I would recommend you reach out to your schools, help desk, dean or advisor for further assistance with this issue as they would have knowledge and access to your institutions instance of Canvas. 

View solution in original post