Canvas will not load on my mac book, but it will load on my phone? There is certain assignments i cant upload to cavas on my phone. All it does when i log in is flicker grey and white and wont load any of my classes. Its been doing this since lastnight.

Jump to solution
morganleigh5432
Community Novice

Canvas will not load on my mac book, but it will load on my phone? There is certain assignments i cant upload to cavas on my phone. All it does when i log in is flicker grey and white and wont load any of my classes. Its been doing this since lastnight. I would really appreciate it if we could fix this problem as soon as possible.

1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @morganleigh5432  Welcome to the Canvas Community! First, please make sure you're using a supported browser and that you've updated to the latest version (Which browsers does Canvas support?‌). Once you've determined that you are using a supported browser/version, your next step should be to contact Canvas Support (How do I get help with Canvas as a student?), so a support agent can look at your device and browser and get you back on track. It looks like your school has a live chat option in the Help menu; if it were me, I'd definitely take advantage of that.

Good luck!

View solution in original post