cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
holli9b7
Community Member

Canvas won't work on my 2014 MacBook pro

Hey there, I have used canvas for my studies for multiple semesters on this laptop. I tried to login today after doing an NVRAM reset and after logging in the boxes where my courses typically are will not load. I click courses on the side bar and it won't load. I essentially have no access to my school work now because of this. Can someone please help? I did an NVRAM reset on my MacBook pro because top of screen was flickering. I can't imagine that would effect canvas though. other sites work fine. 

2 Replies
kenneth_rogers
Instructure
Instructure

Hi there,  @holli9b7  and Welcome to the Canvas Community! You have found an excellent group of people focused on teaching and learning in the Canvas Learning Management System.

I might suggest contacting your school's IT Help Desk. I found a way to submit a ticket on their website - Service - Report an Issue with Canvas - so let us know if that helps. If you are unable to find a resolution through them, _please_ come back and let us know. We'd love to help!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @holli9b7 ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on January 21, 2018.  It looks as though  @kenneth_rogers  replied to you a day later with a suggestion to contact your school's IT Help Desk.  Have you had an opportunity to do this?  If so, did that help to resolve the issue?  Or, are you still experiencing this issue on your laptop?  If you feel that Kenneth's response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark his reply as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some assistance from members of the Community, please come back here to post an update so that we might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for almost four months.  However, this won't keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Jacob.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.