cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rv8691_y45
Community Member

Certificate of Completion

Jump to solution

When will I receive my certificate of completion for my course? I received an email each time I completed a module but have not gotten my certificate.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @rv8691_y45 and welcome to the Canvas Community!  This would probably be a question best asked of the instructor of your individual course.  Whether the course is offered through your institution or the Canvas Network (Canvas Network | Free online courses | MOOCs ), whether or not you will receive a certificate depends on how the course is managed.  Your question is currently posted in the Canvas Community which is a group of Canvas users from around the world.  While great for many types of questions, no one is likely to know which class you are currently taking or whether it will include a certificate.  Your course instructor should be able to help however.

I hope this helps and good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @rv8691_y45 and welcome to the Canvas Community!  This would probably be a question best asked of the instructor of your individual course.  Whether the course is offered through your institution or the Canvas Network (Canvas Network | Free online courses | MOOCs ), whether or not you will receive a certificate depends on how the course is managed.  Your question is currently posted in the Canvas Community which is a group of Canvas users from around the world.  While great for many types of questions, no one is likely to know which class you are currently taking or whether it will include a certificate.  Your course instructor should be able to help however.

I hope this helps and good luck!

View solution in original post