cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Change color on headlines background

Jump to solution

Is it possible to change color on headlines background?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Thanks, lena.b.hamnes@ntnu.no, that screenshot is incredibly helpful! It's not possible to modify the page title at the course level; the size and style are set by default at the account level.

This recent discussion might illuminate the possibilities for modification on the back end: Is there a way to change the font style and size in a page title?  If a school decides to modify the global CSS, it would affect all page titles in all courses.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, lena.b.hamnes@ntnu.no Welcome to the Canvas Community! To assist our members in answering your question, would you clarify what you mean by "headlines" and where they occur? A screenshot would be helpful. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Of course! I mean the heading on each "page". See screenshots below. My Canvas is in Norwegian, but you'll probably get the idea of what I mean.

I guess what I'm asking is if it's possible to HTML-edit the heading like as in the text editing section?

300059_pastedImage_3.png

300058_pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks, lena.b.hamnes@ntnu.no, that screenshot is incredibly helpful! It's not possible to modify the page title at the course level; the size and style are set by default at the account level.

This recent discussion might illuminate the possibilities for modification on the back end: Is there a way to change the font style and size in a page title?  If a school decides to modify the global CSS, it would affect all page titles in all courses.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Labels