cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MA-AIU
Surveyor

Change the Text on Student's Grades Page

Hi All,

I have a requirement to change the text that comes by default when the student clicks on the "View Grades" from the dashboard. The text displays "Courses I'm Taking", I need to change it to display "Enrolled Courses" instead.

Is there a way to achieve that?

Canvas - Courses Taking.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @MA-AIU ...

Full disclosure...I'm not a coder, so I don't know if this would be possible or not.  Also, I am not sure if making a change like this would affect your school's entire Canvas account or if you are only wanting this to display only for certain students.  So, if it is possible in some way, keep in mind that it may affect all users if they see this change in wording.  Also, keep in mind that the wording that you would like to use is not wording that is referenced in Canvas Guides here in the Community website.  So, changing terminology may be a bit confusing if someone were looking for documentation on this portion of Canvas.  You may want to consider posting your question in the Developers Group - Canvas Community where you might be able to find other developers who know more about changing things "behind the scenes" for your Canvas environment.  Good luck!