Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Change the defult language.

Jump to solution

Hello,

I do not want Arabic as my default language, and why I wast not asked before changing the default language? Please change my default language back to English. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi belal.nasralla@bellevuecollege.edu

If you are in an Arabic country, your Canvas admin may have set this for your entire Canvas account, or your teacher may have set it for your course.

I am not sure of your role (student, teacher or admin), but you can..............

• Set the default language at the course level (as a teacher),
  • Set the default language at the account level (as an admin), and
  • Set the default language at the user level (anybody)

Since I am not sure of your role, pick the appropriate guide below.......

I should also add that you have asked this question in the global Canvas Community where users around the world come together  to talk all things Canvas. As such, we do not have access to your account, courses and users. We did not set your default language, and we are not able to chenge it. This is why I provided how-tos for accomplishing this at your end depending on your role.

I hope this helps,

Kelley

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi belal.nasralla@bellevuecollege.edu

If you are in an Arabic country, your Canvas admin may have set this for your entire Canvas account, or your teacher may have set it for your course.

I am not sure of your role (student, teacher or admin), but you can..............

• Set the default language at the course level (as a teacher),
  • Set the default language at the account level (as an admin), and
  • Set the default language at the user level (anybody)

Since I am not sure of your role, pick the appropriate guide below.......

I should also add that you have asked this question in the global Canvas Community where users around the world come together  to talk all things Canvas. As such, we do not have access to your account, courses and users. We did not set your default language, and we are not able to chenge it. This is why I provided how-tos for accomplishing this at your end depending on your role.

I hope this helps,

Kelley

View solution in original post

Labels