Changing Classic Quizzes to New Quizzes

Jump to solution
amymyers
Community Novice

Hi!  I'm new to Canvas, and when I created a Quiz (for the first time) it asked me to choose between Classic Quizzes or New Quizzes.  I chose the Classic.  Since then, all my quizzes are in the classic version, but my colleagues are in the new version.  I've tried to change back, but under Settings-Quizzes- the New Quizzes is already turned ON but still only providing access to Classic Quizzes.  How can I change this?  

0 Likes
2 Solutions

@amymyers , to confirm, when you navigate to the Quizzes tab and click on +Quiz, this modal no longer displays?

343338_choice modal.png

If that's the case, that is not expected behavior. Please ask Canvas Support to have a look at your course and environment to see why the modal is no longer popping up (How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?‌ provides general instructions, but your school might have defined a local support pathway for you to use).

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Oh, my gosh, sorry. I looked a little harder and found the answer. If you're not being given the option, click on the three dots (Quiz options) in the quiz tab next to +Quiz and reset the quiz engine choice.Screenshot (26).png

View solution in original post

0 Likes