cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Chrome Crashing

Using Canvas in Chrome results in random crashes. I can't detect a pattern as to when it happens. It happens on my laptop, but not my desktop computer, so it might be specific to the instance of Chrome on that machine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome. Any ideas for troubleshooting? Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @hagranne ...

Making sure you have an up-to-date version of your browser is always a good idea, and it sounds like you've already tried that.  Have you tried clearing your cache/history from the browser to see if that helps?

Also, have you considered trying a different web browser altogether?  For example, have you tried downloading Mozilla Firefox?  That's another browser that works well with Canvas, so I'd recommend giving that one a try, too.

Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

Highlighted
Surveyor

I have identified that it definitely happens when I start writing a title in an Announcement. I have been using another browser without any problems. My Chrome browser is up to date. I cleared the cache and it happened again. Still open to suggestions, thanks!