Class Help

Jump to solution
ajo9
Community Novice

I can not see one of my classes that I am taking.  It is 13392 - COM4940 Internship in Communication.   This is for a 1 hour credit.  I had a 2 hour credit in this last week, but had to drop it because of being over on hours.  Did my dropping and adding affect my course list?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ajo9 ...

There may be one or more reasons why you are not able to see your course listed in Canvas yet.  Generally speaking, some of those reasons are listed in this document: Why can't I access my Course as a student?  Have you checked your "All Courses" screen in Canvas yet?  If so, do you see your course listed there?  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?  If you still do not see your course listed on the "All Courses" screen, you'll want to reach out to your school's Online Learning/eLearning department and speak to a local Canvas administrator who would be able to help you.  I took a few minutes to see if I could find any page on your school's website with some contact information you could use.  I found the following: Canvas 24 Hour Support | University of West Florida.  I would start by using the e-mail address on the left hand side of that page under "Our Team" to see if you can get help that way.  Good luck to you, Albert!

View solution in original post

0 Likes