cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aellison1
Community Member

Classes disappered

Jump to solution

I didn't enroll my self in my classes someone else did. Then one day half of my classes are gone.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @aellison1  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, submit Feature Ideas, blog, look through "how to" Guides, and much more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to your school, and unfortunately the majority of people here in the Community (over 300,000 of us) would not be able to specifically address your concern because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  I would suggest that you reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning department to see if they can help resolve this issue for you.  I hope this information will be helpful to you, AnnMarie.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @aellison1  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, submit Feature Ideas, blog, look through "how to" Guides, and much more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to your school, and unfortunately the majority of people here in the Community (over 300,000 of us) would not be able to specifically address your concern because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  I would suggest that you reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning department to see if they can help resolve this issue for you.  I hope this information will be helpful to you, AnnMarie.

View solution in original post