Highlighted
Community Member

Classes not listed on Canvas

Jump to solution

Courses are not appearing on Canvas? What can I do? Class starts in a week.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

martinezo06@webster.edu, there are a few things that might be happening here, but lets start with the easiest!

Have you checked your all courses list? In some cases your courses are there under future enrollments and if they are published you just need to "star" them so they show up on your dashboard. If you can't star them then you'll need to wait until the Instructor publishes them. These two guides will help with this - How do I view my Canvas courses? & How do I customize my Courses list?

If your courses are not showing up then it could be that your Institution has made it so new courses don't show up until the first day of class (or another pre-specified date). Unfortunately I can't help with this (this is the global Canvas Community and not specific to your Institution), but I would recommend contacting your Canvas Help Desk - Help link (bottom left) and "Report a Problem." - to see if they can be of assistance.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

martinezo06@webster.edu, there are a few things that might be happening here, but lets start with the easiest!

Have you checked your all courses list? In some cases your courses are there under future enrollments and if they are published you just need to "star" them so they show up on your dashboard. If you can't star them then you'll need to wait until the Instructor publishes them. These two guides will help with this - How do I view my Canvas courses? & How do I customize my Courses list?

If your courses are not showing up then it could be that your Institution has made it so new courses don't show up until the first day of class (or another pre-specified date). Unfortunately I can't help with this (this is the global Canvas Community and not specific to your Institution), but I would recommend contacting your Canvas Help Desk - Help link (bottom left) and "Report a Problem." - to see if they can be of assistance.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post