cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Collective Students status statistics

Jump to solution

How can I enroll as an Admin for my school to be able to get every student status report ?

or is there any other way to get the students status report for all courses enrolled

I need to know each student status in all courses he/she enrolled

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi drhelenghm@gmail.com and welcome to the Community.  If you are not an admin for your school and you would like to be, I would suggest you contact the group that manages Canvas at your institution (IT, eLearning, etc.) and let them know what you are working on and that you would like administrative access.  Current administrators at your institution should be able to add admins, but how or if this happens would depend on institutional policy.  As as admin at my institution, we often have folks ask for one type of report or another and I or one of the other admins normally will just locate the data and provide this to those in need.  Those with admin rights at my institution are limited due to the ability of admins to intentionally or unintentionally change settings.

I hope this helps and best wishes! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi drhelenghm@gmail.com and welcome to the Community.  If you are not an admin for your school and you would like to be, I would suggest you contact the group that manages Canvas at your institution (IT, eLearning, etc.) and let them know what you are working on and that you would like administrative access.  Current administrators at your institution should be able to add admins, but how or if this happens would depend on institutional policy.  As as admin at my institution, we often have folks ask for one type of report or another and I or one of the other admins normally will just locate the data and provide this to those in need.  Those with admin rights at my institution are limited due to the ability of admins to intentionally or unintentionally change settings.

I hope this helps and best wishes! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos