Columns in Rubric not lining up

Jump to solution
nnelson23
Community Explorer

When creating rubrics, the columns are not lining up. It appears here isn't a setting to fix it and this is a known issue but, is there a work-around to get the columns to line up? (besides shortening the text)

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @nnelson23  Thank You for posting your question.  Having the rubric cells line up evenly (no matter what text is in them) would be a nice idea for sure.  I don't know of any way to currently solve this (and to be honest, as a Canvas admin, I don't hear about it too often from our faculty).  However, there is a Feature Idea that's currently open for voting called https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/12350-adapt-canvas-rubrics-to-conventional-rubric-design" modi....  So, if you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you'd like to see in Canvas, I would encourage you to vote on it and maybe even post a reply to the bottom of it letting Instructure know why this kind of feature would be important to you.  Examples are always helpful...as the Instructure staff do read our postings here in the Community.  I know this might not be the exact answer you were looking for, but I hope it helps to answer your question, Nicole.

View solution in original post

0 Likes