cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Coming Up Links

Jump to solution

When I click on a link in my coming up section I get this message - "This assignment is part of an unpublished module and is not available yet". Instructor says from her side, they show up as "published," meaning that students should have access to this material. I can access if I go through files but not from the link. Is it something on my side or instructor side?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello dillon_groves@student.asun.edu​...

"This assignment is part of an unpublished module and is not available yet"

This message means that although the contents inside a given module in your course may be "published", the module itself is not published.  For example...

UnpublishedModule.jpg

You can see here that two pages in this module are published, but the "Learning Plan 1: Fractions" module is not published.  Once your instructor publishes the module, then you should have access...assuming that your instructor hasn't set any prerequisites or requirements you have to complete before accessing this module.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello dillon_groves@student.asun.edu​...

"This assignment is part of an unpublished module and is not available yet"

This message means that although the contents inside a given module in your course may be "published", the module itself is not published.  For example...

UnpublishedModule.jpg

You can see here that two pages in this module are published, but the "Learning Plan 1: Fractions" module is not published.  Once your instructor publishes the module, then you should have access...assuming that your instructor hasn't set any prerequisites or requirements you have to complete before accessing this module.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post