cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martijn_koops
Surveyor II

Continue path after a quiz

I am using the new quiz module and I would like to proved a studetn who finished a quiz, with a link to a new page or quiz.

Is it possible to provide a link to follow after a quiz has been taken? And thus create a path that unfolds as the student proceeds?

Thank you in advance for the interest in my question

5 Replies
Community Member

Hi Martijn,

This is a great concept! Although I have not ventured into 'Mastery Paths', that might possibly address what you are looking for. I would also recommend this question to the 'Developers' group to get their eyes on it.

I looked into 'MasteryPaths' a bit and found that it might indeed address what you are looking for, so here are some potentially helpful links:

MASTERY PATHS (INSTRUCTORS) - (video)

HOW DO I USE MASTERYPATHS IN COURSE MODULES?

HOW DO I ADD CONDITIONAL CONTENT TO A MASTERYPATH MODULE ITEM?

HOW DO I ASSIGN A CONDITIONAL ASSIGNMENT FOR STUDENTS TO COMPLETE IN MASTERYPATHS?

HOW DO I ALLOW A PAGE TO BE A MASTERYPATH MODULE ITEM?

HOW DO I VIEW THE MASTERYPATHS RANGE BREAKDOWN RESULTS FOR AN ASSIGNMENT?

I hope these are helpful!   ;>)

Thanks for thinking along.

I am familiar with Mastery paths, and technically the conditional aspects work.

What i am looking for is way to automatically direct a student to the next step in the learning path,  after taking a quiz.

Thanks for the clarification Martijn, I'll dig deeper.   ;>)

@martijn_koops , I was just testing this the other day and for me when a student takes a quiz as part of the Master Path, the Next button is initially grayed out and if you hover over it you get the following message, "Next mastery path is still processing, please periodically refresh the page." If the refresh button is then clicked the Next button works just fine and directs the students to the next content item on their path.

Hope this helps!

Kona

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@martijn_koops ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie