cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Copying over quiz questions with math equations for answers

How do I copy a multiple choice question that has equations as its answers?

I can set up a question and it works fine, but if I want a second copy of it in a quiz I can go in and select it with the question finder. I import it, but then none of the multiple choice answers are present... they're all blank.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

For clarity:

My multiple choice question has equations for each answer (edit answer as HTML then insert equation.)

When the question is copied (by searching for it in the question bank and copying out...) every multiple choice entry is blank...

Highlighted

mcarlson@tsc.k12.in.us, I'm sorry that your question has been sitting here unanswered for so long! Did you ever figure out what was happening? If not, did you reach out to Canvas Support to see if they know why this is happening?

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, mcarlson@tsc.k12.in.us...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  While I don't really have an answer for you myself, I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that there hasn't been any new activity in this thread since February 26, 218.  Also, it looks like kona@richland.edu had reached out to you as well to check in.  Were you able to find any solutions on your own since you first posted this question in January 2018?  If so, would you be willing to share what you've learned back here in this thread?  However, if you are still looking for some assistance with this issue, please let us know by posting an update below so that someone from the Community might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not had much activity in this thread for almost four months.  However, that will not prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Matt.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.