cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheryl_bell
Surveyor

Copying/using a Canvas test with voice recording to another course under another teacher

I co-teach a the same subject with two different teachers. I am uploading a test into Canvas from Problem attic. If I add a voice recording to each question to "read aloud" when on lock down, how can I then copy/use/upload that recorded test into the other course for the other teacher without having to re-record each question again? 

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sheryl_bell , greetings! Have you come up with a solution for this yet? As far as I know, if the audio file is embedded into the quiz question, then, in theory, it should copy over if you imported the quiz into the other course. This guide explains how to do this - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13101-4152497985 

Hope this helps! Kona

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there  @sheryl_bell ...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I thought I'd check in with you because I noticed we've not heard back from you since you first posted your question on May 20, 2019.  It looks like  @kona  replied to you at the beginning of June.  Have you had an opportunity to review Kona's feedback?  If so, did it help to answer our question?  If it did, please feel free to click on the "Mark Correct" button next to her response.  But, if you are still looking for some help from Community members, please post a note below letting us know how we might be able to help you out.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and also because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for six months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Sheryl.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!