Course Content Unavailable

Jump to solution
jtorr295
Community Novice

I cannot see any of my discussion forums, assignments and modules on my laptop for my senior webinar class. Nor am i able to see some of the other course contents for my other classes. Is there a way canvas can access my account and see why the aforementioned is not visible? Is there an e-mail, phone number or live chat...anything for canvas that I can reach for them to see what the issue is and fix it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bobby2
Community Champion

Hi  @jtorr295  Welcome to the Canvas Community. 

I'm wondering it is a browser issue. This has happened to a few people lately. 

Check your device compatibility: What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?  
Check your browser compatibility: Which browsers does Canvas support? 

Note that *Internet Explorer 11 is not a supported browser.*
Try a different browser. The latest version of Chrome works great in both Windows and MacOS.
If none of these methods solve the problem, contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? , but your school’s support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance. 

This might also be handy Computer Readiness Test: OEI Online Readiness Tutorials 

Sing out if you need a hand.

View solution in original post

0 Likes