cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Course Will Not Add To Dashboard

Jump to solution

My canvas dashboard had all 5 of my classes on in. I then went into it during the day yesterday and one of my classes was missing. I clicked the view all courses and found it in my past enrollments (I am still currently enrolled in it). I went to click the star to favorite it and add it to my dashboard by it says it cannot be added to my dashboard at this time. Someone please help!

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

It could be that the ending date for the course is wrong. Check with your instructor or ask your classmates if they’re also having the same issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

It could be that the ending date for the course is wrong. Check with your instructor or ask your classmates if they’re also having the same issue.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi Kayla,

When a course goes into the #past enrollments‌ section of your course list it means that the courses end date has past or at least the end date that is currently setup in the course. Probably a inadvertent setup mistake if the course you're referring to is still in session. I would recommend reaching out to the instructor of the course, your student advisor or your schools help desk to make them aware that this has happened and that this particular needs their attention to correct. 

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels