cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Course added not in Canvas

Jump to solution

I got an auth code and successfully added the class at DVC.edu, math-142 section 5002 and it appears on my course schedule, but when I go to canvas and select all courses it says I have no classes.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

mleonard380@insite.4cd.edu, depending on your College and how they do things, it might take a few hours (or more) for your course to show up in Canvas. Each school does things differently, so I'd give it a couple of hours and if it's still not showing up, then I'd contact Tech Support at your school to see if they can help. If you're not sure how to do that, then click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem.

Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

mleonard380@insite.4cd.edu, depending on your College and how they do things, it might take a few hours (or more) for your course to show up in Canvas. Each school does things differently, so I'd give it a couple of hours and if it's still not showing up, then I'd contact Tech Support at your school to see if they can help. If you're not sure how to do that, then click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem.

Kona

View solution in original post

Labels