cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wilson_s06249
Community Member

Course evaluation

Jump to solution

This is regarding the course evaluation. The course evaluation for EDSP 634.794 Behavior Mngt & Social Skills. The evaluation is extended until tomorrow night. However, it is telling me that the course evaluation has expired. What can I do to participate in the survey?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @wilson_s06249  Thank You for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, submit new feature idea requests and vote on those ideas, write blog posts, check out Canvas "how to" Guides, collaborate, attend live online events, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Your course evaluation question sounds very specific to a course you may have just finished (or are close to finishing).  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to assist with this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your specific course.  This is probably a question that should be directed towards your instructor.  You can contact your instructor by following the directions in this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328?sr=search&searchId=4aff64c9-45d0-4b87-9b95...  Good luck, Sandra!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @wilson_s06249  Thank You for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, submit new feature idea requests and vote on those ideas, write blog posts, check out Canvas "how to" Guides, collaborate, attend live online events, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Your course evaluation question sounds very specific to a course you may have just finished (or are close to finishing).  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to assist with this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your specific course.  This is probably a question that should be directed towards your instructor.  You can contact your instructor by following the directions in this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328?sr=search&searchId=4aff64c9-45d0-4b87-9b95...  Good luck, Sandra!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos