cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Course setup checklist button not there

Jump to solution

The course setup checklist is not visible as a button on my canvas course page. Why?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi acbarr@verizon.net
If the checklist button is missing then it's possible that your institution has turned on a new feature called "Course setup tutorial". This is an optional feature that is turned on at system level by an admin, and when it's turned on it replaces the course setup checklist. You can find out more about the setup tutorial feature here:
How do I use the Canvas course setup tutorial as an instructor?

You might also want to speak to your local Canvas admin to confirm that your institution have opted to use this new feature rather than the old checklist.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi acbarr@verizon.net
If the checklist button is missing then it's possible that your institution has turned on a new feature called "Course setup tutorial". This is an optional feature that is turned on at system level by an admin, and when it's turned on it replaces the course setup checklist. You can find out more about the setup tutorial feature here:
How do I use the Canvas course setup tutorial as an instructor?

You might also want to speak to your local Canvas admin to confirm that your institution have opted to use this new feature rather than the old checklist.

View solution in original post

Labels