cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Courses won't load when submitting on IOS App

I searched first but could not find it.. 

I have students creating ePubs in book creator and handing in on iPad through Canvas Mobile.. but some (not all) are not able to see their courses when they go to submit..  I thought it was a problem on our end.. but it is not.. 

I tried using my phone and another app and no problems.. but on iPad.. I got the same box for comments but no assignment.. Have anyone else experienced this.. I tried rebooting, reopening.. all that stuff. 

So the steps they are following.. Share-o - then choosing Canvas. Then this window pops up and it should have the ability to choose course and assignment but it is not available. 

The wonder is that not all students are having the problem.. only some.. (including me) 

Thoughts? 

the window that I recreated..

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi theresa.a.cullen-1@ou.edu.  I haven't experienced this personally, but it does seem strange that some students would experience the issue but others would not.  This would suggest to me that the problem lies with the device/app itself.  Do you know if the students who are/are not having issues are running different versions of the iOS app and that everyone is using the student app (red) and not accidentally attempting through the teacher app (yellow)?  These are a just a couple of quick items to double check, but if you haven't already done so it may be worth contacting support to see if anyone has reported a similar issue or if the support agents have any suggestions.  Hopefully someone else here has seen this before and could provide more specific information on what they did to resolve the issue.

All the best!

0 Kudos