cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlowry1
Community Member

Create a PDF document of all pages

I have been asked to figure out how to export a full course as one PDF document?  I figured out how to export a zip file of the entire course but it's not exactly what the customer wants.  I found all the pages inside the wiki_content folder, attempted to just combine those into one PDF form, but it's not pretty at all.

How can i preserve formatting of the canvas course and also the order of the pages into a PDF?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@mlowry1 ,

I apologize for your questions sitting in the community so long without a response.  It looks like you have stumped the Canvas Community.

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while, so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

How we keep your questions flowing! 

Robbie

TLeff1er
Surveyor II

Hi Moderators,

Could you please reopen this question? I would also like to know if/how this can be done.

There does not seem to be any way to copy a Canvas course (or part of the course) for others to view unless they have access to Canvas. I have relied on screenshots for presentations and trainings, but this is cumbersome.

If it is not possible to create a PDF, is there another file format that could be decipherable outside Canvas?

Thanks,

Tanya