Creating Modules with the Same Headings

Jump to solution
lowens
Community Novice

I have an instructor who created a discussion board prompt and at the top of her prompt her profile picture is showing. I can not find anything regarding why this has happened and have tried to identify any differences between this prompt and others where the profile picture is not showing but haven't been able to identify anything.  Has anyone seen this issue?

1 Solution

I went back in and looked and the one with the profile pic does have the creation date and time and the one without did not.  I stared at it to try and find differences again then started thinking about what you said regarding if it is brought in from another course.  The one without the creation date and time and pic was made from an existing DB example that was part of the shell we released to all faculty to build their courses off of, so in a way it was brought in from another course-the original shell we released.  It appears the instructor used this example DB from the shell to create the first introductions DB, which makes sense, and explains why the next one she did which was created new is behaving differently.  Mystery solved, thanks so much for your help.

~Lee

View solution in original post