cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mulliganteacher
Community Member

Creating a Sample Course

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible for users to create a sample course with limited functionality to show our course design abilities?  I am finishing a Master's degree in instructional design, and showing a sample course as part of a job interview is coming up more and more.  I suppose I could show something in Moodle or Google Classroom, but I really love using Canvas.  I took a course on it as part of my program and it's the LMS my university uses.  Thank you for any advice!

Ross

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @mulliganteacher ...

Sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here for such a long time without a response.  While we here in the Community wouldn't be able to answer specifics (we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment), I can maybe give you a couple option to try:

• Reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning department to see if they would be able to set up a Canvas course shell for you.
  • Create an account for you in the Free for Teacher (FFT) version of Canvas.  Log-In Canvas Platform & LMS | School & Free-for-Teacher

Hopefully one of these option will work for your needs.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.