cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Creating a class schedule

Jump to solution

How can I create a class schedule in Canvas? I'd like to make a semester schedule that shows what we're doing in each class meeting.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello, jelshamy@indiana.edu‌.

I hope you find this page from the Canvas Instructor Guide helpful: How do I add an event to a course calendar?. Let us know if we can be of any more help.

Best,

Nelson

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello, jelshamy@indiana.edu‌.

I hope you find this page from the Canvas Instructor Guide helpful: How do I add an event to a course calendar?. Let us know if we can be of any more help.

Best,

Nelson

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Member

I think what the original poster has in mind (or, at least, this is what I have in mind) is how do I create a schedule where students can see that on this particular date there will be a class meeting and the topic will be X and the readings to do before then are A, B, and C, and the reading quiz due that day before the class meeting is Y, etc.  I've seen lots of videos about making modules that have have all of the assignments together, but how do I assign a date for that module so that it shows up in order of date or is on the homepage when students log in so they can see what's happening in the next class meeting?

0 Kudos
Labels