cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kkrapels
Community Member

Creating an answer sheet

I uploaded a file/pdf document in Canvas for my students. It includes 100 multiple choice questions in addition to a bunch of fill-ins and labeling. I'd like to create an answer key on Canvas for the multiple choice questions instead of giving them a scantron, or having them upload the entire document back to me for grading. Is there an easy way to create a 100 question answer sheet without typing answer: A , Answer: B, Answer: C; and Answer: D 100 times? Thank you- Kim

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kkrapels ...

I'm not sure if this would meet your needs or not, but would you be open to using Canvas Quizzes instead of uploading a document with your questions/answer key?  I don't know exactly what your use case is, but it would seem to me that Quizzes might be a better fit for your needs?  Here are a couple short tutorials on what Quizzes and New Quizzes are like:

What are your thoughts?  I'm not sure that the "labeling" questions you have would work in Canvas (maybe they would depending on how you asked the questions), but the other question types certainly would be possible in Canvas Quizzes.

Hope to hear back from you soon, Kim.  Be well...stay safe.