cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Cross-listing courses

I am trying to cross list courses but can only figure out how to cross-list two sections.  Is there a way to cross-list more than two sections?  I have 6 sections that I would like cross-listed into one.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @veronica_allen ...

Yes...you should be able to cross-list multiple courses together.  I've done it with as many as three or four courses, and it works as expected.  Following the information in this Guide, you should be able to repeat the process for the other courses as well...just cross-listing them all into the same course.

https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/How-do-I-cross-list-a-section-in-a-course-as-an-...

I hope this will help, Veronica.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care...stay safe...be well.

Thank you! I figured it out!

We have many sections of a class cross listed. We have several instructors for the course. Each instructor can see all the sections in their list/grade book. I know there is a setting to limit this to just see your sections. But can't find it. And ideas?