cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Customizing link color on side bar/to-do list

Jump to solution

Hi All-

Is it possible to customize the CSS for the "sub" links on the right-side bar? I've tried editing multiple global navigation hex codes in the the Theme Editor, however none of them seem to affect the right side bar (i.e. To-Do List; Recent Feedback). In using the WAVE plugin to check any accessibility errors, these are contrast errors against the white background.

331360_2019-11-25_14-45-28.png

Thanks,

Evan Trivits

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Evan,

I had a bit of a look at this and using the global CSS customiser (provided you have access and your institution permits it) you should be able to affect changes on this text.

Having a look, I would focus on this DIV (highlighted) and targeting all paragraphs within that div.

331424_pastedImage_1.png

Have a bit of a tinker and let us know how you go, if you need more help I am sure we can mock something up.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Stuart

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Evan,

I had a bit of a look at this and using the global CSS customiser (provided you have access and your institution permits it) you should be able to affect changes on this text.

Having a look, I would focus on this DIV (highlighted) and targeting all paragraphs within that div.

331424_pastedImage_1.png

Have a bit of a tinker and let us know how you go, if you need more help I am sure we can mock something up.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Stuart

View solution in original post

Thanks for the quick reply Stuart. By global CSS customiser, are you referring to the the Themes editor? I'm looking to make this change at the top Account level for our whole instance.

Evan

Hi Evan,

Yes Stuart is referring to the #theme editor‌ when he is talking about #global css‌.  The #theme editor‌ is the only location that Canvas gives us access to make changes like what you're looking to do.