Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @sdooling ...

I am not sure what you mean by "DSS Form".  This doesn't sound like anything related to Canvas.  Might you be looking for something related to a course you are taking at your school?  If this is the case, then you might want to reach out to your instructor or someone at your school.  You can easily contact your instructor by clicking on the "Help" icon within your Canvas environment, and then select "Ask Your Instructor a Question" link.  I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @sdooling ...

I am not sure what you mean by "DSS Form".  This doesn't sound like anything related to Canvas.  Might you be looking for something related to a course you are taking at your school?  If this is the case, then you might want to reach out to your instructor or someone at your school.  You can easily contact your instructor by clicking on the "Help" icon within your Canvas environment, and then select "Ask Your Instructor a Question" link.  I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

sdooling
Community Member

Hello.

I was sent a message below

Hello Professor Dooling,

The DSS Proctor Form should be in the Faculty Resource Center in IvyLearn where you located the original form you submitted.

It looks similar, but is specific for the DSS Department and individual for each student.

Rhonda might also have the DSS Proctor Form, as well.

You will complete the form based on the Faculty Notification Form Rhonda had sent you with the prescribed accommodations.

Could you send me , please, a clear instructions how to find DSS Proctor Form? Thank you.

Professor Dooling