cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattmanmusic
Community Member

Dashboard is blank, imbedded audio/pdf won't load or show up

When I open up canvas, my dashboard is blank. Any ideas?

And when I try to download an imbedded lecture or pdf, the page stays blank. Any ideas there?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mattmanmusic ‌ - I'm sorry that your question has gone unanswered for so long! I hope that you reached out to your school's Canvas support or that you reached a solution on your own. Do you still have an issue with the dashboard, or is everything going well? If you have a few minutes to share an update, that would be wonderful!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @mattmanmusic ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I, too, would like to check in with you regarding this matter.  It looks like  @klundstrum  replied to you on January 18, 2019 wanting to know if you've been able to get your blank screen issue(s) resolved.  I'm also hoping this is the case.  However, as Kristin suggested, Canvas Support might be the way to go here:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

If you could please come back to this topic to provide an update for us, that would be very helpful.

For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found a solution for you...but more because we've not heard back from you since you first posted this question on August 28, 2018.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Matthew.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.